In today’s ultra-competitive world, companies are constantly challenged to accelerate business processes, improve quality and customer service, and reduce costs throughout their operations. CGS Contact Center Solutions helps you maintain that competitive edge and gives you the best of both worlds.
CGS combines world-class contact center outsourcing services with an unparalleled level of personal attention and customer service. Through business process outsourcing (BPO), you can leverage CGS’s expertise to integrate new or augment existing services seamlessly into your organization.
CGS takes the time to learn your products and positioning in order to become a value-added extension of your organization. Advantages of a partnership include:
- Flexible programs, priced to fit staffing models
- A dependable support model
- Support teams trained to make meaningful connections to achieve your support and sales goals.
More satisfied and loyal customers, increased revenue and reduced overall costs.
CGS supports clients from small and medium-sized businesses, to global leaders across all industry segments, including cable, telecommunications, technology, and consumer electronics.
Contact Center- Customer Care and Service
Acting as an extension of your company, CGS contact center agents leverage their knowledge of your products and brand to quickly establish professional relationships, increase customer conversion rates and order sizes, and fulfill new customer orders. Employing highly effective demand generation, telemarketing, telesales, appointment setting, and customer acquisition techniques, CGS delivers the results you need to accelerate business growth.
- Appointment Setting
- Order Capture
- Order Fulfillment
Technical Help Desk Services
A smart, cost-effective solution to match your corporate help desk needs.
Skilled agents take the time to learn your systems and will support your entire commercial and proprietary infrastructure with the appropriate level of service for each user group. Remote system diagnostics help to minimize downtime and support cost savings where possible.
Help Desk Services include:
- Corporate IT Support
- Commercial and Proprietary System Support
- Multi-Level Support Capabilities for Every
- Remote Diagnostics/Online Support
- Service Level Management
Technical Support Services
Master the technical support component of your business with services designed for your products and customers.
CGS personal and professional customer care agents work directly with the end-users of your products and services to ensure their success, satisfaction, and loyalty. They can also provide assistance with self-service solutions and on-site support dispatch where relevant.
Technical Support Services include:
- Consumer (End-User) Support for Technical Products and Services
- Agent-Assisted Customer Self-Service by: Phone, Chat, Email, and Web
- Award-winning Enterprise Global IT service desk
- Post sale Technical Product Support Level 1, 2 and 3
- On-Site Support Dispatch
CGS has developed the proven methods required to win channel partners’ mindshare and consistently attain optimum sales results year-over-year.
CGS delivers the most comprehensive, innovative and cost effective end-to-end Channel Enablement Services Program and delivers substantial incremental partner sales.
- Our program is “proven” with some of the world’s largest IT vendors such as IBM, Red Hat, Lenovo, Microsoft, Trend Micro and others
- CGS has a track record of delivering significant, incremental channel partner sales year-over-year
- We have deep experience in all types and categories of partners
- CGS’s executives have over 30 years of channel sales experience
- You will be interfacing with seasoned channel professionals that have encountered the same issues and goals from a vendors’ perspective
- We do not use subcontractors, only CGS-trained, full-time employees
Channel partner relationship building – nurturing, enablement, sales activation and on-going support – are the cornerstones of CGS’s competencies. CGS’s Channel Enablement Services Program is a proven and tested program designed to quickly engage, develop, enable, sales activate and support channel partners.
Partners, including smaller ones that focus on the small-medium markets, expect their vendors to provide a higher level of support that will solidify the partnership, strengthen mutual business growth and develop trust and loyalty. In order for this to happen there must be a catalyst in place to satisfy those needs.
CGS’s Channel Enablement Services Program is that catalyst. This proven program is a breakthrough, industry leading partner development and support program that uniquely combines sales and marketing enablement, technical enablement and support all in one program through a single point of contact.
- Partner Recruitment: Recruit only the partners that will “commit” to becoming certified and delivers partners that will sell
- Partner Engagement: Understand partners’ business objectives and jointly develop training, marketing and go-to-market plans
- Partner Enablement: Guide and assist partners to become sales and technically enabled
- Marketing Programs: Consult and assist to develop marketing programs that result in qualified sales leads
- Sales Activation: Quickly “sales activate” partners’ sales teams through CGS’s proven Sales Accelerator Tools and tactics
- Support: Provide ongoing partner nurturing, support, guidance and “frequent” telephone communications
- Accelerate current partners’ sales growth
- Substantially increase incremental partner sales year-over-year
- Recruit qualified partners that will “commit” to selling your solutions and services
- Eliminates the 80/20 rule
- Sales activate dormant partners
Through CGS’s proven tactics, we will deliver substantial incremental sales through partners that previously were not actively selling your products and services.
We serve North America, Europe, Asia and Latin America with 20 worldwide locations and provide global delivery in 18 languages and have managed and ‘sales activated’ over 35,000 partners.
Please contact us to discuss your channel partner growth objectives.
CGS offers a wide range of BPO services that enable you to focus on your core competencies while permanently removing time and cost from other processes. With this expertise you can quickly transform fixed into variable costs, free-up staff time spent on non-core and administrative tasks, and accelerate time-consuming business processes.
BPO Services Include:
- Collections and Accounts Receivables Management
- Back-Office Data Entry
- Order Processing
- Customer Analytics and Profitability
- Content Monitoring/Auditing
- Content/Language Translation*
- Compliance Monitoring
- Sourcing & Procurement (Staffing)
- Support and Order Placement/Fulfillment
*Content translation capabilities include English, French, Spanish, Romanian, Russian, German, Italian, Bulgarian, Hungarian, Turkish, Dutch, Portuguese, Danish, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Greek, and Hebrew translations.
CGS can provide your company with vast array of analytical reports useful in monitoring the customer experience. Choose from 1000 available report categories (volume levels, customer satisfaction, scheduling, productivity, etc.), to select those that best align with your business.
CGS has developed a quality process that maps Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to agents, Service Level Achievements (SLA) and business processes. After analyzing these three perspectives, valuable feedback is shared both internally and with CGS clients. Benefits include:
- New ways to streamline business processes,
- Increased performance,
- And enhanced customer experience.
A visual type of management which continuously monitors quality, cost, delivery, safety and management, project performance indicators and variances in real time. The main benefits of using QCDSM are:
- Identification and actions for abnormality
- Regular follow-up of project data
- Ensure the goals of different levels within the project
- Visual management by colorized letters and indicators
WebTrac Customer Portal
Clients have access to their own personal incident management and reporting portal. This portal is available 24/7 and offers the following features:
- Full-service ticketing system
- Customer satisfaction survey engine
- Integrated knowledge base tool
- Self service
- Analytical reports
- Service-level monitoring