Application Development and Integration
Covering end-to-end capabilities, CGS offers its clients a diverse array of options in skillsets, sourcing (e.g. onshore, near shore and offshore), and engagement models. With nearly 30 years of experience in this focus area, CGS provides services to support the complete system development lifecycle from vision creation, business case definition through architecture and design, development, testing, deployment, training, and ongoing support.
Models and methodologies can be mixed and matched to support a continuum of technology and business needs:
- Deployment Models (Public Cloud, Private Cloud, On-Premise, or Hybrid)
- Engagement Model (End to end solutions, Consultation, Advisory, Program & Project Management, Staff Augmentation)
- Sourcing Model (On-site, On-Shore, Near-shore, Off-Shore)
- Functional Focus (Enterprise Resource Planning, Customer Relationship Management, Business Intelligence, Program Management Office, Communications and Collaboration Integration, eCommerce)
- Technology Platforms (Microsoft .Net, Java, J2EE, SAP, Oracle)
CGS provides support for major implementation methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile, or hybrid on all major platforms.