- Work in a team environment to help drive software sales for a large multi-national technology company specializing in virtualization, SaaS and Cloud.
- Initiate, develop, and manage a relationship with Business Partners by providing regular contact (telephone and email) to an assigned group of IT companies throughout the EMEA region, with the primary goal being to increase software sales at each Business Partner location.
- Daily calls with Business Partners will be required. These will focus on closing of current business opportunities, as well as the promotion of Sales Training and other Sales initiatives.
- Consistent and accurate documentation of all Partner interactions will be required.
- Participate in management meetings both internal and with our client, projecting the outmost in professionalism at all times.
- Be responsible for meeting metric goals such as sales targets and contact rates.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- At least one year in a sales-oriented role, preferably IT / Software Sales.
- Candidate must be technically savvy, and possess the ability to quickly learn new technologies and become Sales Certified quickly (All Sales training will be supplied.)
- Strong communication skills over the phone is a must.
- Experience and/or knowledge of the Virtualization, SaaS and Cloud Software Industry is a definite asset.
- Must be able to demonstrate good writing skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel).
- Working knowledge of SalesForce.com a definite asset.
- High School Graduate is a must, with preference given to candidates with a post-secondary degree.
- Strong problem-solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment.