In an interview with MSP Today, Frank Bianchi, CGS Vice President of Sales and Technology Outsourcing, provides his predictions for 2016 for small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs). In the article, "SMBs to Embrace Cloud and Managed Services in 2016," Frank discusses more than just the benefits of ‘The Cloud’ for businesses looking to cut costs and lessen burden on internal resources. He offers insight on how SMBs can capitalize on this trend by moving to the cloud to have a competitive edge. You can read the full story here.
Technology innovation predictions for SMBs in 2016
- CGS to Participate in and Sponsor Webinar Focused on Fulfillment Strategies for Multichannel Brands and Retailers
- CGS Hosting Panel Discussion on Cybersecurity Best Practices for Small and Medium-Sized Businesses
- Arming SMBs with Tools to Fight Cybercriminals
- “The CEO Show” featuring Phil Friedman
- CGS Recognized among 2017 Tech Elite Solution Providers by CRN®