In an interview with MSP Today, Frank Bianchi, CGS Vice President of Sales and Technology Outsourcing, provides his predictions for 2016 for small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs). In the article, "SMBs to Embrace Cloud and Managed Services in 2016," Frank discusses more than just the benefits of ‘The Cloud’ for businesses looking to cut costs and lessen burden on internal resources. He offers insight on how SMBs can capitalize on this trend by moving to the cloud to have a competitive edge. You can read the full story here.
Technology innovation predictions for SMBs in 2016
- CGS Achieves SOC 2 Certification
- CGS Named 2018 Stevie® Awards Finalist
- Shark Tank Investor Daymond John to Deliver Keynote Address at CGS INSIGHT 2018
- CGS Israel wins Dov Lautman Business Diversity Award granted by Maala and the Israeli Forum for Employment Diversity
- CGS Recognized among the “150 Largest Privately Held Companies” in the New York City Area by Crain’s New York Business