In an interview with MSP Today, Frank Bianchi, CGS Vice President of Sales and Technology Outsourcing, provides his predictions for 2016 for small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs). In the article, "SMBs to Embrace Cloud and Managed Services in 2016," Frank discusses more than just the benefits of ‘The Cloud’ for businesses looking to cut costs and lessen burden on internal resources. He offers insight on how SMBs can capitalize on this trend by moving to the cloud to have a competitive edge. You can read the full story here.
Technology innovation predictions for SMBs in 2016
- CGS Is included in Gartner's Market Guide for Key Customer Management BPO Service Providers in a Digital-Driven Market
- CGS to participate in ITEXPO panel on the evolution of customer service
- Frost & Sullivan Nombró a CGS como la Compañía de Servicios de Contact Center del Año 2016 en Chile
- Frost & Sullivan Names CGS the 2016 Contact Center Outsourcing Services Company of the Year in Chile
- CGS Named to the “150 Largest Privately Held Companies” in the New York City Area by Crain’s New York Business