In an interview with MSP Today, Frank Bianchi, CGS Vice President of Sales and Technology Outsourcing, provides his predictions for 2016 for small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs). In the article, "SMBs to Embrace Cloud and Managed Services in 2016," Frank discusses more than just the benefits of ‘The Cloud’ for businesses looking to cut costs and lessen burden on internal resources. He offers insight on how SMBs can capitalize on this trend by moving to the cloud to have a competitive edge. You can read the full story here.
Technology innovation predictions for SMBs in 2016
- CGS Named to the 2017 Global Outsourcing 100®
- CGS Completes Banner Year for BlueCherry® Customer Wins
- CGS Chile Recognized with 2016 Omil and Empresas Award from Sence Metropolitano
- CGS Is included in Gartner's Market Guide for Key Customer Management BPO Service Providers in a Digital-Driven Market
- CGS to participate in ITEXPO panel on the evolution of customer service