In an interview with MSP Today, Frank Bianchi, CGS Vice President of Sales and Technology Outsourcing, provides his predictions for 2016 for small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs). In the article, "SMBs to Embrace Cloud and Managed Services in 2016," Frank discusses more than just the benefits of ‘The Cloud’ for businesses looking to cut costs and lessen burden on internal resources. He offers insight on how SMBs can capitalize on this trend by moving to the cloud to have a competitive edge. You can read the full story here.
Technology innovation predictions for SMBs in 2016
- CGS Unveils BlueCherry® Roadmap to User Community with Focus on Enriched Supply Chain
- CGS Presenting at Tech Talk Summits
- Measuring Time-to-Productivity, Making the Most of Onboarding
- CGS Chile Recognized with the “Best Result in Quality Performance Call Center Award” from Telefónica Chile
- CGS Survey Findings Show That Most Shoppers Still Prefer In-Store for Shopping Needs