Today, fashion brands and retailers are pressured to improve their production and distribution strategies to meet accelerating consumer expectations.
Companies are looking to bring better product faster to market and often look to innovative systems and technology to gain a competitive advantage.
To understand the trends impacting the fashion supply chain this year, we tapped industry experts from Apparel Magazine, Adrianna Papell and RSR Research for their expertise and insights on what companies should consider when evaluating their business objectives and goals in 2017.
What are the seven trends?
- The Digital Supply Chain
- Wearables and Augmented Reality: Improving Efficiency
- Artificial Intelligence in the Here and Now
- The Agile Supply Chain
- Transparency: Millennials Demand It
- Collaboration and Communication in the Cloud
- Procurement will play a bigger role