To grow your business, consumer goods companies require a modern Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solution that supports the recent trends in remote work, small batch production runs, 3D materials and product management, eCommerce integrations, and corporate responsibility initiatives.
Our experts will give you a first look at the highly configurable, no-code BlueCherry Next PLM solution, suitable for small-to-medium businesses and scalable for global enterprises. We'll show you how it can be adapted to industry-specific workflows without the need to touch a single line of code and much more.
What will you learn?
- Current trends impacting our industry in the new normal
- Top PLM requirements to increase speed-to market and improve supply chain efficiencies
- Why a no-code solution is the best way to streamline workflows and process visibility
- Wed, Oct 21, at 8 a.m. EDT/1 p.m. BST
- Thurs, Oct 22, at 1 p.m. EDT/10 a.m. PDT
- Mark Harrop, CEO at WhichPLM
- Charles Benoualid, VP Research & Development at CGS