Did you know that 90 percent of employees decide whether they want to stay at a company within the first six months of employment, and as much as 20 percent of employee turnover happens within the first 45 days of employment? Despite these staggering statistics, many companies are still failing to implement strong, consistent onboarding programs. It’s not for lack of effort, technology or talent: The real issues blocking onboarding success lie in the blind spots. Tali Rabin, SVP of Human Resources at CGS, stresses how a lack of strategy, focus and tangible plan is often the biggest obstacle to implementing a successful onboarding initiative.
In "New Hire Blind Spots: Exposing the Most Overlooked Barries to Onboarding Success," CGS provides best tips for launching and maintaining successful new hire programs for better engagement, retention and performance. 95% of attendees reported that they could immediately apply what they learned in the webinar to their current onboarding strategy. This webinar, featuring experts from CGS, Hulu and HCI, offers advice on topics including:
- How to identify blind spots
- Case studies and examples of common blind spots that can negatively affect onboarding strategies
- Steps to creating a clear and effective onboarding strategy
- Techniques and tips to avoid problems as a result of poor communication and cultural fit
- Tips on creating long-lasting success by leveraging current resources and knowledge
If you’d like to learn more about how our onboarding gurus here at CGS Enterprise Learning help your peers at companies such as Prudential, NBC, HP, Baker Hughes and Bank of America, don’t hesitate to contact us.