New York, NY – November 6, 2017 – CGS, a global provider of business applications, enterprise learning and outsourcing services, today announced it will be presenting a session titled “Smartphone Cinema: Mobile Design Considerations to Satisfy Microlearning Objectives” at the Workforce Learning & Development Conference, taking place November 16-17, in Las Vegas. Micah White, Director of Research & Development, CGS, will lead the session.
- Title: Smartphone Cinema: Mobile Design Considerations to Satisfy Microlearning Objectives
- Date/Time: Friday, November 17, 2017, 11:45 a.m. – 12:45 p.m.
- Location: Paris Las Vegas Hotel
- Event summary: Workforce L&D is professional training conference, including methods for leveraging new technologies and applying cutting-edge strategies to enhance organizational performance.
The session will cover:
- Design criteria for adapting training content for mobile learning
- Examples of cost-effective tools for developing video-based training for mobile devices
- Design and integration trouble spots that may arise from screen size and other smart phone attributes
- Checklists for ensuring that mobile modes of delivery satisfy key learning objectives
For additional information about next year's conference, click here.
For nearly 35 years, CGS has enabled global enterprises, regional companies and government agencies to drive breakthrough performance through business applications, enterprise learning and outsourcing services. CGS is wholly focused on creating comprehensive solutions that meet clients’ complex, multi-dimensional needs and support clients’ most fundamental business activities. Headquartered in New York City, CGS has offices across North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. For more information, please visit www.cgsinc.com and follow us on Twitter at @CGSinc and @LearningCGS and on Facebook.
Susan Sweeney, CGS
Kate Connors (for CGS)