The BlueCherry LinkUp is a complimentary half-day event hosted by CGS for all current customers. BlueCherry LinkUp gathers users regionally in New York and Los Angeles to learn from their peers and participate in educational sessions on current and new BlueCherry modules and best practices.
Survey: Please click here to access our poll to enter your suggested topics and questions you would like answered at the event.
Registration: To register for the event, click here
- 11:30 AM Registration & Lunch
- 1:00 PM Welcome Remarks and CGS Update
- 1:30 PM Customer Success
- 1:40 PM Track One (5 concurrent sessions - Financials | EDI | Infinity Migration | BC B2B eCommerce | Cloud & Managed Services)
- 3:10 PM Track Two (5 concurrent sessions - BC Support | B2C eCommerce | AWS | Reporting & BI | PLM & CSC)
- 4:00 PM Wrap up and raffle
- 1:00 PM Registration
- 1:45 PM Welcome Remarks and CGS Update
- 2:20 PM Customer Success
- 2:30 PM Track One (5 concurrent sessions - Infinity Migration | Retail EDI/DirectShip | BC Financials | B2B eCommerce | Cloud & Managed Services)
- 3:20 PM Track Two (5 concurrent sessions - BI & Dashboards | 3PL & Logistics/Production EDI | Dynamics Financials | MRP Purchasing & TimePhase | PLM/AI Plugin/DAM)
- 4:10 PM Track Three (5 concurrent sessions - BC Development | B2C eCommerce | BC Support/ServiceNow | Security Services | CSC/QAM)
- 4:50 PM Cocktail Reception
- 6:00 PM Wrap up and raffle
“Food and refreshments will be served”.