AGILE BUSINESS PROCESS OUTSOURCING (BPO) CONTACT CENTER SOLUTIONS
CGS can help you grow and optimize your business with our wide range of Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Services. We will tailor the best contact center solutions to meet your needs while ensuring the delivery of outstanding customer experiences—omnichannel and 24/7!
CGS exceeds expectations with our award-winning people, processes and technology to:
- Boost your global expansion with our 24/7 support in 28+ languages
- Increase your agility and growth with our proven scalability framework
- Reduce your customer care costs with our process and rate optimization
- Mitigate your risk with our service continuity, resiliency and security
- Generate revenue with our acquisition, retention and upsell expertise
- Build your customer loyalty with our customer experience strategies
EXPERT PEOPLE: THE HEART OF OUR CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE SUCCESS
In this digital-first world, offering stellar customer experience (CX) is key. As a leading global business process outsourcing service provider, we invest in best-in-class contact center facilities, recruiting and training. But our most important investment is in people.
- We recruit the best contact center agents with excellent communication skills, knowledge, confidence and the ability to handle almost any situation.
- We employ advanced training systems that sharpen their skills which enable them to handle the toughest challenges all while building your brand.
Our 7,000+ CGS multilanguage customer experience specialists:
- Have critical problem-solving skills, empathy and tools to support your customers on a variety of products and services, including complex technology.
- Offer expertise across many industries, including technology, telecom, healthcare, consumer goods, retail, hospitality, financial services and insurance.
"The value of a partnership can be measured in many ways, and the true measure of any partnership is predicated in
- how a challenge is turned into an opportunity;
- how a crisis is managed to a calm resolution; and
- how the unexpected is overcome by preparedness.
CGS exhibited these characteristics...and we are sincerely appreciative of their efforts."
Ruben Velez - Director, Partner Enablement DELL
INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY: THE CX TECH THAT EMPOWERS OUR AGENTS
At CGS we are driven to develop and implement the most innovative CX technology to enhance our business process outsourcing solutions. Our mission is to augment and empower our agents so they can focus on your customers with empathy and problem-solving skills.
Our AR (augmented reality), AI (artificial intelligence) and RPA (robotic process automation) technologies augment our agents and improves our customer experience results by:
- Eliminating miscommunication and human errors
- Reducing call lengths and wait times
- Improving first call resolution
- Reducing repetitive tasks and automating routine customer inquiries
- Improving empathy and customer satisfaction
OUR BPO SOLUTIONS DELIVER VITAL BUSINESS & CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE SUCCESS
For our industry leading clients in banking, financial services, retail, communications & technology:
- 92% success rate finding and eliminating fraud attempts
- 400% increase in revenue within three years
- 30% conversion rate improvement for first time deposits/month
- 94% reduced abandoned call rate
- 34% improved customer satisfaction
- 30% reduced order entry errors
- 30% reduction in No Fault Found dispatches
- 100+ million customer interactions annually
A TRUSTED GLOBAL BUSINESS PROCESS OUTSOURCING PARTNER
As a leading global outsourcing provider and trusted partner, CGS makes outsourcing easy and seamless. We work hard to understand and exceed your goals and improve business performance by:
- Supporting and optimizing key customer service channels—voice, chat, text, email and social media
- Providing global consistency, continuity and cybersecurity with our seasoned team
- Integrating with your existing technologies or implementing the best technology for your needs
- Extracting and leveraging essential data from all channels
- Employing natural language processing for calls to turn insights into actions
- Future-proofing your business to stay on top of customer expectations
- Serving your global customers with proficient multilanguage contact center services
AWARDS & ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
2023 Global Outsourcing 100 Provider—for 7th time
International Association of Outsourcing Professionals®(IAOP®)
2023 Gold Stevie Award—Best Use of Technology in Customer Service
2023 Bronze Stevie Award—Best Customer Service Department of The Year
2022, 2021, 2020 & 2019 Stevie Awards—Best Customer Service Outsourcing Company of The Year
2021 and 2020 Customer Experience Innovation Award from CUSTOMER magazine
Gartner Market Guide for Customer Management, 2020, 2019, 2018 and 2016 Service Providers
Frost & Sullivan
New Product Innovation Award Customer Experience Outsourcing Services Industry, 2020
The human face of your company’s support system. CGS agents are experts at tier 1-3 and issue resolution for POS systems, hardware troubleshooting, software and custom application support. Our facilities are SOC 2 Type 2 certified.
Award-winning, multilingual customer support. This includes inbound and outbound customer inquiries, order processing, reservations, loyalty programs and service activations. CGS agents manage 65+ million interactions per year across multiple channels using Augmented Reality tools. With language coverage for more than 2.25 billion people worldwide, we can handle all your customer support needs.
Telesales & Telemarketing
Expertise in business to business (B2B) and business to consumer (B2C) sales, marketing and customer experience. CGS was recently ranked #1 in sales among all telesales and telemarketing outsourcing partners by one of the top five largest U.S. wireless providers. Our experts drive revenue cost-effectively through inbound and outbound telemarketing and telesales campaigns.
Best practices technical support developed over 30+ years. CGS tech support resolves a broad range of technical issues for world-leading PC makers, telecommunications, high-tech and consumer electronics companies. We deliver 80% or better first call resolution on simple questions and advanced product support from our state-of-the-art centers with Augmented Reality capabilities. We’re adept in the leading help desk systems, so we’re compatible no matter what tools you use.
People: the heart of great service. Our agents have degrees or advanced certifications in tasks like data entry, legal review, finance and accounting (F&A), fraud detection and prevention, order fulfillment, translations and account management.
Finance & Accounting
Customized back office financial and accounting outsourcing services. We have more than 30 years’ experience consolidating fragmented finance and accounting processes into a global solution. CGS is ISO 9001:2015 certified and uses Six Sigma and Operational Excellence processes to reduce the risk of errors and ensure your data is always secure.
It's a very strong partnership and we really respect the contributions that [CGS] has made to our business and the caliber of leadership that you've put on it to really make sure you deliver that great product for us.
The three main challenges Xylem faced were: a decentralized organization, uncommon processes globally, and Multilanguage challenges. CGS solved the problems by introducing a dedicated, 24x7x365, global service desk with Multilanguage capability. It absolutely filled the gap in where we needed to go to with standard processes using best practices globally.
We needed a partner who made customer service their core competency. We needed multilingual support for all our solutions and services and we needed to do that in a unified way. That drove customer retention, loyalty and upsell. We needed to improve, somewhat dramatically, on our SLAs and to be able to predict cost. Those are the things that CGS helped us manage in conjunction with the ability to scale to address our business needs.
Our agents speak the languages of over 2.25 billion people around the world
100+ million interactions with customers per year
70% of employees have a college degree and/or an advanced certificate in their field of support